Tuesday 12 February 2013

Camp Blood (2000)

If you're expecting a written review with this post, well you're in for a shock. That's right, it's a video review! The Whalley (http://thewhalley.blogspot.co.uk) and I join forces to take on 'Camp Blood', a low budget horror film written and directed by Brad Sykes. Now, before, or if, you watch it, there are a few points I want to raise:
1. This video review was originally meant to coincide with my one year anniversary back in late August/September last year. However there was a certain scene we had to film for it and, due to complications, it kept being put off. This was either because we couldn't find someone to do it (Would have thought there'd be a queue of people. You'll know the scene when you see it), when we did find someone they'd pull out at the last second, other commitments interfered, myself and the Whalley both fell ill at one point (Myself three times, THREE. Though one was drinking related), it just kept being pushed back. So when you hear myself referring to my one year anniversary, you now know what I mean.
2. When I originally wrote the script for the review, I used notes which myself and the Curator of Movie Vault 666 (http://movievault666.blogspot.co.uk) put together a couple of years ago. Since then the Curator had done his own video review of Camp Blood, and rather than film the whole thing over again you may notice some points or jokes that are used in both reviews. Then again I did notice some points in his review which I remember raising. Though he did give me permission to use his snoffleoffallpoffagus (Double check with him about the spelling. Yes he actually invented the right spelling for the creature) joke, so that I could help turn it into a meme. Remember people, if you hear a noise but you're not sure what it is, it's the snoffleoffallpoffagus!
I actually think that's it. You can expect another video review next month, maybe this month, while for this month my review of 'Wreck It Ralph' will be coming next and after that I'll be looking at another found footage film.
For now I hope you enjoy the video review of 'Camp Blood'.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome I Want You Guys To Do A Review
    1.Camp Blood 4
    2.Camp Blood 5
    3.Camp Blood 666
    You Know Just To Finish The Camp Blood Series Because Those Reviews The Way You Guys Do Reviews Are Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camp Blood 4 is in the works, will most likely be filmed next year
      Currently a Christmas film review is scheduled for this year

      Delete